Constantine A. Kotsanis, MD
Dr Kotsanis’ private medical practice focuses upon patient wellness and anti-aging. Specialties include integrative cancer therapy – IPT, allergy, autism spectrum, nutrition and research in stem cell therapy. He treats patients based on the individual’s physical, metabolic, and biochemical makeup. He combines nutrition counseling, anti-aging therapies for different ailments.
Dr. Kotsanis has been a practicing physician for twenty-five years. He conducts research, treats and educates physicians and patients alike. His mission is to change the way health is delivered to the world one person at a time. He is available for public speaking engagements to physicians and consumers on many medical topics.
2004 to present
Anti-aging medicine, autism spectrum, allergy, integrative cancer therapy, Insulin Potentiation Targeted LowDose, chronic fatigue and nutrition.
Integrative medicine, chronic fatigue, anti-aging medicine and treatment of autism spectrum disorders.
1983 to 2003
Private practice of otolaryngology & allergy in Dallas-Ft. Worth, Texas from 1983 to 1998. He now specializes in the medical treatment of autism, developmental disorders and learning differences with special emphasis on innovating treatments based in functional and energy medicine.
- Medical School – The University of Athens Medical School
- Residency in Otolaryngology from Loyola University of Chicago in 1983.
- Board Certified in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- A Fellow of the American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy
- Licensed by the Arizona State Board of Homeopathic Medicine
- Certified Clinical Nutritionist
- Certified in Auditory Enhancement Therapy
- Certified in Insulin Potentiation Therapy (IPT)
- Certified Insulin Potentiation Therapy (IPT) – Instructor.
- Clinical Assistant Professor at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School
- Founding Member of Defeat Autism Now! (DAN)
2002 – Lectured on Insulin Potentiation Therapy at the International Symposium of Academy of Bioenergetic & Integrative Medicine.
2002 – Present – Lecturer/Faculty for the certification of practitioners in Insulin-Potentiation Treatment for cancer.
1999 – Invited to Hospital Guernika in Juarez
1999 – Invited to Royal Children’s Hospital Melbourne
Mexico to speak about the use of Secretin in Autism (two lectures)